These positions become available as the seasons change and staff rotate, we are always open to accepting applications to place on file. Stop in, we'll be glad to give you an application.
- Requires five-years experience for a busy multi-tasking position.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and general working knowledge of Access based data programs.
- Excellent telephone skills required and a friendly smile to greet and work with customers.
- The position does require an occasional Sunday afternoon. Approximately 16-20 hours per week
- Requires one-year experience of working directly with canines in a professional environment.
- Excellent customer service skills and some computer/office work required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds and work with dogs up to 150 pounds for the Lodge position.
- The Cottage position requires working with smaller breeds and being able to lift 50 pounds.
- A highly physical position requiring extensive walking, cleaning and working with all types of breeds.
- Must be physically strong and enjoy working inside and outside in all types of weather.
- Position is 20-30 hours per week and does require weekends and holidays.